Visit us at www.capecodvets.com

Sunday, August 31, 2008

Photo Frustrations!

With all of our technical support for Veterinary Associates of Cape Cod, it is rare we have a significant technical error. From our hardware, software, to digital imaging systems, we have teams of technicians available 24/7 to keep our systems running smoothly. And we need this kind of dedicated support, as we have over 26 computers, 4 servers, 2 ultrasounds, digital x-ray and digital dental x-ray accross our 2 locations

All of this of course excludes my own computer. I have fantastic pics of a litter of sleepy main coon kittens, a Labrador “bone” removal, and other interesting pics. But technical problems are prohibiting me from uploading the images.

So while the technical team is ready for any problems at Veterinary Associates, I have been trying to work this out on my own. As soon as I have fixed the problem, look for some new posts.

In the meantime, enjoy the holiday weekend.