Visit us at www.capecodvets.com

Wednesday, September 23, 2009



My name is Crystal and I'm 2 1/2 years old. I went outside over the weekend and got into some mischief. When I got home, my owners noticed that I was limping and brought me to the vet immediately! As you can see from the x-ray below, my leg was badly fractured and, unfortunately, unable to be saved. Judging by the severity of my injury, it was suspected that I was hit by a car. I wish I could talk so I could tell them what happened to me!





On Tuesday afternoon, the amazing Dr. Labdon took me to surgery and removed my leg. As horrible as this may sound, I'm feeling much better. It feels a little funny to be missing my leg, but I'm getting around pretty well. It is now Wednesday and I will be going home this afternoon! Thank you to everyone at VACC for taking such good care of me!