Visit us at www.capecodvets.com

Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Calling All Clients!

  Hi to all of our wonderful blog followers! My name is Amy. I am a certified veterinary technician here at Veterinary Associates of Cape Cod. I have had the pleasure of working here for the last six years. Every year, Dr. Thomas Burns reviews each staff member to make sure they are happy, feel appreciated, and that  their performance is up to standard. This is incredibly important because patient care is number one on Dr. Burns' ever growing list. Listening to staff concerns, ideas, and feedback on a regular basis enables a positive work environment, which in return makes for the highest quality patient care. Another part of the annual review is to offer additional responsibilities and/or opportunities. One of my new responsibilities is writing the blog. So I will be making a new blog entry once a week. Amongst several ideas I already have, I also would like to try to incorporate our clients more. So if you have a picture, a medical case, or just a happy story about your furry family members, please share them with me at:  grizzandshikaka@gmail.com. In the subject line please write "blog" so I can filter through more easily. Thanks to all who follow!